Friday, May 14, 2010

We Took It From Behind.

Rob and I had plans to meet his mom at the mall to go shopping for my Christmas present today. No, that wasn't a typo. My mother in law usually buys me clothes for Christmas but since I was about to give birth, she and I had no idea what size to get and we knew I'd be wearing maternity clothes for awhile longer so I got an IOU. I return to work next Tuesday so we decided to get some shopping done for a few new work outfits.

We left Charlie with his Mimi, sort of a trial run since she'll be watching him when I return to work.

We were almost to the mall on the freeway when BAM, someone rear ends us. There wasn't too much damage, just a little paint on Rob's hitch but we're going to get the car/frame checked since she hit us pretty hard. I was so glad Monkey wasn't with us!

No comments: