Friday, March 9, 2012

Pregnancy Quiz - Week 21 Baby #2

How far along? 21 weeks, 4 days (pic below taken at 20 weeks)



Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Hips are aching already. I know this didn't start as early with my first pregnancy. I'm sure it has to do with me starting this pregnancy at a higher weight than I did with Charlie's pregnancy.

Best moment this week: Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling human. I had an insane stomach flu - it wasn't pretty.
Movement: Yes! Finally started feeling him 2 weeks ago.

Food cravings: This week: strawberries & powdered sugar

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Caffeine

What I am looking forward to: Going on a triple date with some neighbors tomorrow night.

Other Updates: Scheduled my c-section for July 12 at 9:00 am!

This week, Calvin is currently the length of a carrot -- weighs about 3/4 of a pound. (Length: 10 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

3 comments:

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

I'm happy to see that scheduled c-section date! (I thought it was going to be 7/8, but I am writing 7/12 on my calendar!!) You look gorgeous :)

Gale Hoover Hammond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gale Hoover Hammond said...

oops - don't know why that published twice...sorry...will try to "trashcan" one of 'em...