Thursday, May 19, 2011

Naked Baby.

I love bath time. Bath time means bedtime is coming soon! I know, that sounds mean but I think a lot of moms would agree its pretty great when the little ones are tucked in bed and you can do whatever the heck you want to do with the few hours left of the day. Most of the time for me its making a decaf cup of coffee with creamer and getting in comfortable pants and watching tv with Rob. Once in a while, I'll opt for a warm bubbly bath. Just me and Oprah catching up and sharing some quality time.
Charlie is quite the book warm. He can't resist flipping some pages in some literature even in the comforts of a soothing bath. I think he got that from me.
Washing hair comes last in our house. Charlie is not a fan of having a wet head.
 But sometimes he surprises me.
 What a ham!
Leg on the tub = get me out
12 hours mores until bath time, but who is counting?

2 comments:

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Anonymous said...

NAKED babies make my COCK hard and Charlie's sooo SEXY