Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hospital Underwear.

I heard about the hospital "mesh underwear" on a mommy board. It seemed women either hated them or loved them.



As you can see, I loved them so much that I brought six pairs home with me and wore them for weeks. They are like boy shorts but they're not cute and the waist band goes about 1 inch below your boobs. I think I liked them because they were comfy and didn't rub against my c-section scar like normal undies would.

So all you moms out there, were you a lover or a hater?

6 comments:

Brad & Rachel said...

I was absolutely a lover. I don't know if I would have loved them so much after a vaginal delivery, but after 30 hours of labor and a c-section, I worshipped them!

K said...

As soon as I could...they were off. I was not a c-section so for me it was weird having something cover my belly button (no concerns with rubbing on scar)...but I also was home within 32 hours after having EJ so I was back in clothing (yoga pants) and having them higher than my pants was a no-go.

Also the ones I had were pink and not boy short style..they were like major granny-panty and see-through. One time use and then you threw them away kind of thing.

Alyssa said...

PKW - I'm embarassed to say mine too were mesh like and see through and probably for 1 time use but I washed and used many times. :)

Rob said...

i think you have 9 pairs there...but who's counting

Alyssa said...

Oh be quiet, Rob!

*Bri* said...

Hilarious. Sorry, but I'm a hater. Big time hater. I'll take my own panties please. ;)