Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pregnancy #2 - Week 13 Survey

How far along? 13 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs. Oy.

Maternity clothes? Yes. I decided I didn't want to look frumpy this time around so I've hit up some maternity stores. Some at the mall, one great second hand store 2 towns away. My friend Sarah has also given me bags of great clothes but I only fit into a fraction of them. She told me she would often buy non-maternity clothes but in larger sizes. So when I find an Ann Taylor LOFT shirt in size Small, I know it aint gonna fit this body of mine. She has given me some great stuff I CAN fit in so I'm a happy camper. My sister in law also said she has some to pass on to me as well and I'll pick those up next week at our playdate.

Stretch marks? No.

Sleep: Not bad at all.

Best moment this week: Lots of great things this week. On Sunday, we had Charlie's birthday party at Pump it Up -he had a blast (so did his dad).


I think sweet Uncle Jimmy had fun, too.


Monday was also great. We had our NT scan (nuchal translucency) and got to see the baby.



He/she had a heartbeat of 161. They used my bloodwork from a couple weeks ago and gave us the results on the spot - 1 in 2600 chance of down syndrome. I will have my blood work done again in a couple weeks and they will re-enter the numbers to get a more accurate number so I'll update you all when that happens. And I had my regular dr.'s appointment today and heard the heartbeat again. This time it was 150 beats per minute. I scheduled my next appointment for Feb 7 which will be the appointment we find out the sex!

Movement: I felt a couple twinges but am not positive its movement. Probably just gas. ;)

Food cravings: No
Gender: 4 weeks and we'll know!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Nothing at the moment

What I am looking forward to: Taking a trip this weekend to Aptos assuming Rob feels better. He's been a bit under the weather.

This week, baby is the size of a large shrimp!

1 comment:

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

Goodness! Do you think that man is pregnant? I mean, he IS holding a large shrimp :) Leave it to you to come up with THAT picture - yikes!!!