Friday, September 17, 2010

Ready For Football?

I've never loved watching football unless it was Superbowl and even during Superbowl, I've been known to skip out for awhile to go shopping at Home Goods with my friend Dorothy.

This year I was kind of excited for football but I think its not the sport I'm excited about, but the idea that fall is just around the corner. With fall brings cooler weather, warmer clothes, time indoors with loved ones, baking yumminess, HOLIDAYS!, etc.

Rob watched football last Sunday and I actually liked the sounds of the songs on tv, announcers, etc. I don't completely understand the sport and get ADD about a couple minutes into it, but I can honestly say I think I'm starting to like it. The only thing that would have made it better was if it were raining outside. I love being inside in the rain!

I also like having a day where our family will be together. It seems the weekend days get filled up fast on the calendars and before we know it, its been way too long that we have spent the weekend together as a family - or just 1 day of the weekend together.

Now I just need to pick a team I like....are there any teams whose colors have pink in them?

5 comments:

Rob said...

you can just pick up this shirt:

http://www.raiderimage.com/2001082500.html

Brad & Rachel said...

All of them in the month of October. =) The NFL is a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and usually have a lot of pink displayed in general.
Root for the Colts though. =)

Jen said...

You would probably dislike football as much as I do if Rob did a fantasy league. Maybe this year without the Sunday ticket I will actually be able to watch one game at a time and get into it :-)

Alyssa said...

Jen, thats what Melissa said when I posted something similar to this post on facebook. I feel lucky that Rob doesn't do fantasy football!

Dorothy said...

I hate football.