Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crazyness.

Rob has been traveling like a mad man - do mad men really travel a lot? I wonder where that saying came from...you know to say "_______________ like a mad man." Does anyone really say that anymore, besides me? Anyway, I've been a single mom lately and I don't like it.

I have 65 blog entries to read in my google reader. I typically read blogs throughout the day but I literally haven't had a mintue to. Ok, maybe there is a minute here or there that I could read a blog entry but I'm really not exaggerating that much.

Its our anniversary and we are thousands of miles apart but we will be celebrating this weekend.

I'm tired, need to go to bed.

Stay tuned for a blog about Charlie's first time putting his baby toes and hands in the sand. The pictures are pretty darn cute.