Friday, September 3, 2010

He Won!

I submitted a picture of Charlie and a beach ball as part of a contest my friend Jen's company was having. We won a $50 itunes gift card! Very exciting. I was just thinking the other day of all the music I want to download for my 43 mile each way commute.

I know what you are thinking, we won because my friend works there. The reason why we actually did win is because this week, our photo was the only photo submitted. We won by default but thats ok!

If you are in the Morgan Hill area, you should totally get on this. They are having the promotion for a few more weeks. To check out the details and to see a picture of Mr. Charlie, go here:

http://www.bounceoutofyourbank.com/welcome.shtml

1 comment:

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

No, he won because he is SO CUTE!