Thursday, July 8, 2010

War With Weight - Update on WW

As you may remember, I started counting weight watcher points again on June 4. I got off to a little bit of a rocky start because my birthday was on the 7th, my dad's was on the 10th and then there was Father's Day. I am happy to report that as of today, I am down 8 lbs since starting WW again.

I know some ladies are down to their pre-preg weight quickly and some even say they find their weight BELOW their pre-preg weight because of the calories burned with breastfeeding. To them I say, oh be quiet! Just kidding, I'm just jealous.

Sometimes I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, oh wait..I meant to say, I wish I was a little bit taller because I feel like when you are taller, your fat gets stretched out (in a good way). A 130 lb 5'2" woman looks quite different than a 5'7" 130 lb woman. I got the shorty gene from my mom so I got to work with what I got!

I'm down a total of 39 lbs since I had Charlie and I have 10.5 lbs to go until I am at my pre-preg/cabo weight. Unfortunately, this has had a bit of a negative affect on Charlie. More to come on that....

1 comment:

Jen said...

8lbs in a month is awesome...it took me two months just to lose 10! So, you're doing well. I'm interested to hear the affect on Charlie...