Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Charlie's 1st Swim - 30 While 30 #3

Yesterday my sister and my nieces came over to go swimming. Charlie was sleeping when they got here and woke up just before we were going into the pool so the timing was pretty perfect - this doesn't happen often. I finally knocked off 1 item on my 30 list because this was the first time Charlie has been swimming/floating.

Did I mention how HOT it was?

We didn't stay in the pool long but it was nice while it lasted. Later when Charlie was napping, I laid out for a bit and took another impromptu dip in the pool. We finished the day with ice cream sundaes at Mimi and Poppy's house. It was a pretty good day!











3 comments:

Rob said...

Dialogue of the day:

Alyssa: "Can you go find my sunglasses?"

Rob: "They're on your head."

Alyssa said...

Not one of my more brighter moments! More brighter...is that right? Whatever, you know what I'm trying to say!

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

Yikes - Momnesia