Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Festivities.


Every year, except for last year, we head to my in-laws beach house to watch the fireworks. Unfortunately, my mother in law has not been feeling well and she wasn't able to make it. She told us this was her first time in 20 years that she missed the 4th of July in Aptos. I think we all had a good time, but it definately wasn't the same without Charlie's Nonni and Grandpa.

Rob and I came down Saturday night with Charlie and Buddy. There were a few fireworks that night and Charlie slept through them. I was a little bit nervous for the 4th because people buy the huge, professional grade fireworks and set them off on the beach. They are very pretty but also very LOUD. Charlie was such a trooper and slept through them again. Buddy on the other hand almost had to take a Xanax for his anxiety. He kept hiding under the kitchen table and bar ledge.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday!











No comments: