Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 - Charlie's 1st!


We hosted this year for Thanksgiving. We had my parents, Rob's parents, my sister and her family, Rob's uncle and two cousins over for dinner. My mother in law brought wine and appetizers, my sister brought a couple pies and my mom did most of the cooking. It was very delicious. I had some stuffing and garlic mashed potatoes for breakfast this morning.

Playing so well together....

They're all about sharing...

Emmy giving Buddy his bone.

Charlie teaches Emmy to put everything in your mouth. "Like this!" -Charlie

More family arrives

Busy in the kitchen

We had a segregated Thanksgiving. The men were only to be in the formal living room.

Gracie - Charlie's oldest cousin

Mmm, appetizers

Gracie and Emily created the indian centerpieces.

They also made turkey name tags for everyone - so thoughtful!

I jokingly said we should create an order sheet for everyone like at those build your own sandwich places. Rob thought it "wasn't a bad idea" so I created this...

Us and Mimi.


The turkeys.

Charlie loves his auntie.

Sisters

No comments: