Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 8





Today's topic: Least favorite thing about the holidays

I love love love the holidays so its hard to find something that I don't like about the holidays. I would admit I don't like the post-holiday weight gain that seems to find me every year but thats my own doing. I love shopping, I love Christmas music, I love decorating, I love that people seem to be happier around the holidays...I love anticipating the holidays.

I got it! My least favorite thing about the holidays is the day after Christmas when you get the itch to take the decorations down - I love decorating but I do not like putting it all away. I also don't like when the holidays linger - people still have their Christmas lights outside their house too long, or "that" neighbor who didn't get the memo about when the Christmas trees will be picked up so he keeps his tree at the curb for weeks hoping someone will do something with it.

Ok there you have it. I guess in a nutshell, the thing I like the least is when its over. :)

No comments: