Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life's a Beach

Last weekend, Rob and I went down to his parent's beach house in Aptos because he had to attend a board meeting. The D'Amico family was able to come down for lunch and to spend some time on the beach.

As soon as Lexxa had her bathing suit and shades on, she let us know that she was ready to go to the beach by saying "I'm ready to go to the beach. I'm ready to go to the beach. I'm ready to go to the beach. I'm ready to go to the beach. I'm ready to go to the beach."



So while Rob and Brad went to the store to get stuff for lunch, we made our way down to the beach.







Once the boys came back, we went up to the house to have some lunch. Lexxa was soon ready to go back to the beach. This time she went wanted to go in the ocean.



It didn't take her long to realize the water was collllllld.



Buddy enjoying the salt air.



Rob and I



Jen and I



Thanks for coming down guys!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for having us! Lexxa is still talking about the beach. We had fun hanging out for the day.

Dorothy said...

Lexxa is so cute! Sorry we missed the fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Lexxa is! And that picture of Jen walking down the beach with her little ones is definitely frame-worthy!