Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mimi!

My mom's birthday was last week and we had ice cream cake at my house after work.

Then this past weekend, we went to the beach with my sister's family and my mom and dad met us down there on Saturday for lunch, some hanging out, and dinner to continue on the birthday celebration. We were blessed with awesome weather - very high 60's in January. Most pictures below are from my mom - thanks for letting me steal them, mom!








 Quality of pictures below are not excellent but they cracked me up. This is the look Charlie gives me when he acts like a "drama queen" and needs me to hold him. I <3 him!

2 comments:

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

YOU got some great shots there, Alyssa...you can steal my shots anytime - if I can steal your's back :) Thanks again for a WONDERFUL hangin' out kinda day :)

Melissa said...

That's a great picture up close picture of you and Charlie. So does he run laps on that deck?