Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Don't Like Change.

I've heard on multiple radio stations this morning and read on facebook about how the horoscope signs are a changing. Its due to stuff moving in the sky or something. If you want to get technical, read this.

In a nutshell, I am a Taurus now and I don't even know what it means. I'm too annoyed to read about what it means to be a Taurus. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all into astrology but when you go from happy to moody in 3.2 seconds, its awesome to have something to blame it on that is COMPLETELY outside my control. See, I used to be a Gemini and all you need to know is they have multiple personalities and something can set them off like you wouldn't believe. They also like to shop A LOT. And eat yummy food. They can't help it you see, because thats how they were born. It's really sad actually.

So...I'm not sure how to blame my behavior act now that I'm a Taurus.

Help me.

Did your sign change? Do you care? What has the world come to?!?!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh my seriously! So, I read what they are saying and I'm a Scorpio. Well, now they're saying that Scorpio's are only from Nov. 23rd - Nov. 29th, really, 6 days! Oh well, I always thought I was more Sagitarius but now I have a New Name! hmmm Don't like it either! But hey, Have a good weekend :o)