Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tai Pei Stirfry Creations

In my quest for dairy free-ness, I stumbled upon these at Wal-Mart. I used to stick my nose up at people who shopped at Wal-mart, I know, it sounds snobby but we never had a Wal-Mart nearby that wasn't a mess inside. My town recently got a Wal-Mart and its really nice and the groceries are a great deal. Anyway, back to Tai Pei....I really like the Tai Pei Stirfry Creations - Vegetable Potstickers.

I haven't tried the other ones and won't. I have issues with meat that is not fresh. I always feel like it tastes rubbery. The only complaint I have about the stirfry is its a bit high in calories for what you get. Half the package (1 serving) is 440 calories. It would be better if they had more vegetables but I think the reason they don't is because then they would need more sauce which would increase the calorie count. The serving includes 6 potstickers which is quite a bit I think. Another benefit: its super easy and fast to make.
I went on their website and you can find it at:
Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Lucky, Raley's, Save Mart, Food Maxx, Bel Air, Nob Hill, Food Source, Leonard's, Centro Mart, PW Supermarket, Mollie Stone's, G&G Supermarket, Gelson's, WinCo Foods, Super Target, 7-11, Grocery Outlet, Wal-Mart
Go out and try it!

No comments: