Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Which Do You Fancy?


My wallet is dying a slow and painful death. I had bought it at Urban Outfitters oh about 3+ years ago. I got it for when I "go out" but I do not "go out." So for the past year, I've been using the clutch as my wallet. In the past week or so, its slowly coming apart. I'm actually impressed this $20 clutch lasted so long.

So now I need a new wallet, bad. I've been wanting to get a Tory Burch wallet for awhile and found a couple on Nordstroms.com that I dig.

I like this one. I first thought for sure I'd want the pink one but then the brown grew on me, and even the green. I typically don't like that color green but it's growing on me.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3122807/0~2376779~6008000~6024190~6024333~6024531?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6024531&P=1

Or there is this one that is a bit funky. If I choose this one, I'd get the green/blue one.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3101084/0~2376779~6008000~6024190~6024333~6024531?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6024531&P=1

If you don't hate these wallets, would you mind telling me which one you like best?

Rob - I know for days I've been asking you to buy me a wallet online with no direction - no request for brands or colors so, if you have already bought one let me know.

5 comments:

PKW said...

I LOVE the funky one. I think it is absolutely fabulous! I am actually shopping for a new wallet right now too! I have my heart set on a Kate Spade one...well I did until I saw this gorgeous one by Coach (which is unusual for me since I usually have an aversion to Coach). Now I am gonna have to check out these ones because I love that funky one so much!!!!

Alyssa said...

I love it too. I tend to lean towards more classic wallets but I'm really liking the funky one. Decisions, decisions! Hopefully some others will weigh in and make my decision easier.

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

I love the funky one, too. Altho the hot pink in the first version is really pretty, too, I thought. Oh, what the hey...get 'em both. (Just kidding, Rob!) (Totally serious, Lys!)

Katie said...

I know I'm late on this one, but my picks are the funky one too or the blue/green regular one. They both would go nicely with our eyes!

Did you get one, two, any yet?

Alyssa said...

I really liked the funky one but I thought I might get tired of it, so I ended up ordering the fuschia one yesterday. Plus I think the fuschia one would match more things - my purse has a pattern on it (gucci) so I thought it might be too busy with a different patterned wallet. I'm sure it really doesn't matter but long story short: I ordered the pink one. I'm excited though - my wallet has completely fallen apart. Its really embarassing!