Sunday, August 8, 2010

That's Random.

Sometimes when I read something and it doesn't make sense, I make up a story so what I'm reading makes sense to me. This happens a lot and often times I don't admit this because I will soon realize I read what I was reading incorrectly.

The first time I did this in front of Rob, we were very early into our relationship. We were driving around with our friends Keith and Dorothy, looking for a place to eat. We drive by this:



In 2 seconds, my brain thinks "wait - what does that say? Oh, I get it, clever!!"

I say out loud: "Want to go to unanimous?"

Someone says "You mean, una mas?"

See in the 2 seconds, my brain came up with this image...

There is a family of four, at home, trying to think of what to have for dinner. They all decide Mexican sounds excellent and they all yell "it's unanimous!" (they yell because of the exclamation point in una mas!).

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

and...Pepper is crazy!