Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pregnancy Quiz

How far along? 38 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: +41 lbs. Yes, I surpassed my 40 lb gain goal but apparently it's normal to lose weight towards the very end. It aint over 'til it's over! I do realize if history repeats itself, I'll be going in the upwards direction.

Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Not great.

Best moment this week: Seeing Buddy and Rob play together. They do this often but Rob has been a bit stressed since last Friday with house drama (soft water/pipe drama, mold/leaky water drama, neighbor's fence falling over drama, blowing circuits drama) and now he is in all day training classes this week. Buddy is a big stress reliever so it was nice to see him de-stress with Buddy.

Movement: Yes.

Food cravings: Not really.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? It's on its way to an outie I think. It's about 33% there.

What I miss: Wearing my wedding rings.

What I am looking forward to: Dinner with friends on Friday.

Other Updates: At my dr.'s appointment today they told me I am still not dilated but my cervix is softer than it was last week. She also told me my pelvis is small and I won't be a "2 pusher" - I'm going to have to work at getting this guy out. :( I also asked her if she could guess how big he is now without doing an ultrasound. She felt around my stomach and said she thinks he is in the high 7 lb range. He'll gain .50 lbs each week so that would put him around the high 8 lb range when he is born. She said hopefully he will be born by my due date. I know her estimate can be off, but something tells me he is going to be a big boy.

Bob is now as long as a leek, weighs nearly 7 pounds. (Length: more than 19 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

"It's about 33% there." How did you come to this figure? LOL :-)

Alyssa said...

Well, its not even halfway out so I went with a third. :)