I didn't know what tagging was but I was excited to be tagged anyway. I was tagged by Sarah.
Now the fun part...
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six things about myself:
1.) I was a large baby. I think I was nine and a half pounds or something crazy like that. Mom, you can back me up via the Hollas! Oh, and my mom had me with no drugs - crazy.
2.) I went on a cruise for my honeymoon where the average age was 75.
3.) I have a dog named Buddy who is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met.
4.) When I flare my nostrils, I get a little dimple in my lip.
5.) I will not eat skin on my meat, even lunch meat.
6.) I've held a 2 day old turtle.
Blogs I'm tagging (click on name to go to blog):