Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merrrrry Christmas!

Yes, it's still Christmas. Rob and I are celebrating Christmas with my side of the family tomorrow the 28th. Breakfast, presents, fondue, the whole sha-bang because my sister, brother in law and niece came up from Long Beach today.

We hosted Christmas dinner this year which means we provided the space for 12 people to enjoy my mother in law's cooking. My mom brought a cranberry apple tart and I made "Darn Good Chocolate Cake". Nevermind I had to make the cake twice due to an ingredient mishap. All in all I think it was a success!





















3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, did you know that you created a hidden Mickey with your place setting?

Melissa

Alyssa said...

I didn't know but of course you would notice a hidden mickey ;)

*Bri* said...

Your table looked so pretty. Glad you had a nice Christmas. ~Briana