Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watchin' Me...

....And I have no privacy, oh whoa oh...

I have something on my blog that tracks who comes to my blog. It tells me how many people visit my blog, when, how long they stay on the page, their IP address, what country they are from, how they find me, blah blah blah. It's usually not that interesting but sometimes it tells me what keywords people put in search engines that made my blog come up. For example, someone searched for "suburban chic jewelry", my blog came up, they clicked on my blog and wa-la, I can see this on my blog patrol.

One search caught me by surprise. Someone had searched for "happy anniversary bag of poo." Hmph. I don't know whats worse...the fact that someone searched for this or the fact that MY blog came up.

I think is the culprit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-oh, it appears someone (I won't mention any names but her initials are "A.W.")has been sipping the spiked eggnog again...you left us all in suspense with your last line, i.e. "I think is the culprit." Huh? Who or what is the culprit? Did I miss something here?? AND - if somebody is searching the 'net for a Happy Anniversary bag of poo - I'd say that marriage is headed for the garbage heap perhaps - ???

Alyssa said...

Click on "culprit" and the answer will be revealed... ;)

Anonymous said...

fyi - once again, you got the lyric wrong. the lyric should be "i always feel like somebody's watching me"

the word that is wrong...look it up since you never believe me:

http://dag.wieers.com/personal/lyrics/Somebody_s_Watching_Me.php

Alyssa said...

I googled the lyrics and this is what I found but I agree it sounds wrong. So...I just changed it - so there!