Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday.

I'm loving that this is my last week of work and looking forward to my new adventure as a stay at home mom.



I'm loving weight watchers, only because things are going well with the program. I hate the program when I have a bad week. Its a love/hate relationship. I'm down 10 lbs since I started (after Thanksgiving, but I also took a 2-month hiatus). Down 8 lbs since I restarted a couple months ago. I want to lose weight because 1.) I'm vain and I want to look good 2.) When I get pregnant again (not trying yet), I want my weight to be a normal weight since I'll probably gain 40 lbs again (this probably falls into the vain category) and 3.) to be healthy. I never said my priorities are in the best order but thats ok!



Unexpected $$. I was thrilled to find out some of the stock I was granted is actually worth something! I'm going to cash it out (literally) and save the cash for fun stuff like memberships to kid friendly places in our neighborhood. And to keep it real, I'll admit to save a little for myself for the occassional shopping trip, pedicure, etc.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I've been trying to get on the WW wagon. Been on it officially a month and the new pts system is throwing me for a loop. Have you found a good place for receipes with the new points listed? Kudos for losing the weight.

Alyssa said...

I really like this blog: http://www.skinnytaste.com/
My friend Melissa referred me to it. Good luck!