Saturday, October 31, 2009

"You finally look pregnant"

My manager told me on Tuesday that I finally looked pregnant. She jokes with me that I shouldn't be able to go out on leave yet because I don't look big enough. A couple hours later, my coworker said "wow, looks like you popped!" So when I got home, I decided to take an updated picture. This is at 31 weeks, 1 day.

Since then, I've had a couple more people at work ask when I'm due. Yesterday at work we were having a Halloween party and one of our managers asked me when I was due. I told him I'm not pregnant. Quickly I said "just kidding!" Then there were a couple nervous laughs around me. I know, I'm rotten. An employee next to me whom I never met said "I was going to ask you the same question but you are never supposed to ask a woman that - at least that's what my wife says." I said "she taught you well!" I don't mind people asking, I just thought I'd have a little fun.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

LOL you are evil...and funny! Your bump is so cute- and I like your top!