Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My friend will be on Oprah.

Ok, so we're not "friends" but we did do business together. Marina from Just Cake in Capitola made our wedding cake and will be on Oprah this Thursday 10/29. They are calling the show "The Biggest Stars of Reality TV". We've seen Marina on the Food Network where she won a few wedding cake challenges but I think its so cool she will be on Oprah. By the way, I just realized I had a dream last night that someone got me tickets to Oprah for Christmas. Maybe I was having a psychic moment - a little foreshadowing if you will? To check out her cakes, go to www.justcake.com

I also had a dream last night that my garage door opened and closed 19 times before finally closing (we are having some issues with our garage door).

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

You crack me up!

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

That's so neat about Marina-Oprah! Wow! The cake she made for your wedding was so awesome :)

19? Hmm...must have some significance!