Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pregnancy Quiz

How far along? 30 weeks, 1 day. More than 75% completed!

Total weight gain/loss: +30 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Ohhh yes.

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Hip pain seems to be getting better. Some nights are better than others.

Best moment this week: On Sunday my mom organized a onesie decorating party with people who are going to my shower. This was my sister's idea and my mom thought it would be a bit difficult to do at the restaurant where my shower is being held. It was going to be a surprise to me - she was going to bring all of the onesies to the shower and explain they all got together to decorate. In the end, I was the one who was surprising people because at the last minute, my mom invited me to come along. :) Dorothy hosted it at her house - it was a lot of fun and Bob will have some very creative onesies to wear. My mom is going to bring them all to the shower so everyone can see them.

The other highlight was the 3D/4D ultrasound.

Movement: Yes.

Food cravings: Not really.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Laying on my stomach and back. I can technically lay on my back, but I'm not supposed to. It's starting to get a little difficult putting shoes on as well.

What I am looking forward to: My shower in a couple weeks - should be fun!

Other Updates: I've been going to the dr. every 4 weeks. Going forward I will be going every 2 weeks (then eventually, every week). I'm excited to hear Bob's heartbeat again in 2 weeks - I love going to the dr.'s. :) I also learned today that baby size is usually relevant to mama's birth weight. This makes me nervous because I was around 9.5 lbs. :( She said if Bob seems to be measuring big, they'll do an ultrasound and induce me if they feel its necessary but they do not induce before 39 weeks. I was really hoping for a January baby but I don't want to wait too long if he is going to be very large. Time will tell!

Bob weighs about 3 lbs (the same as a head of cabbage) and is about 15.7 inches long.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Take pictures of all the different onesie's and post them!!