Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4 weeks

My last day at work before my maternity leave is four weeks from today. This makes me happy - and very stressed out. Each time I finish something at work, a few more things fall into my lap. I really don't know how I'm going to get everything done in the next four weeks.

I had a little meltdown tonight but I'm feeling better. Thanks poo for giving me love and listening when I need to complain/vent/cry. And Buddy, thanks for laying next to me and giving me kissies when I need it the most!

I'm going to go take a bath and try to relax. I know stressing is doesn't do any good for the baby.

Thanks for listening...

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Yay for Maternity leave! Don't be stressed, if you do not get it all done...oh well..it will be someone elses issue! What a sweet poo you have.

Melissa said...

Melt downs are good, you need one every now and then and are entitled to them!

Jen said...

Don't worry about trying to finish EVERYTHING. The bottom line is that someone else is going to have to get it done while you're out. You can only do as much as you can do. And yes, its good to let it all out and just vent sometimes :-)

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

And to think you offered to help me with shower preparations because you knew I was getting stressed...wow!

Your girlfriends are right, Lys... it is good to vent sometimes, you have a sweet, sweet hubby (and puppy) and the work WILL get done eventually - if not by you then by someone else. Meanwhile, remember it' ok to ask for help. And finally -you are stronger than you realize - you are pregnant for heavens sake...if men had babies they'd erect statues to them :)