Saturday, September 12, 2009

3-Year Wedding Anniversary



Our 3rd wedding anniversary was on Wednesday, September 9.

I came home to find 3 red roses in the kitchen, one for every year.



Here we are before heading off to dinner at Fuzia in Morgan Hill.



When we got home we watched our wedding video. We watch it every year on our anniversary. I always get emotional watching it. I'm happy because I remember how happy I was on that day and how awesome the day was. I remember our friend Paul told me "everyone thinks their wedding was the best." I think he's right and it should be that way. So yeah, ours was the best. :) I also get a little sad because I know we could never re-create that day again but I am so glad we got the day on video. I also get teary eyed when we say the vows to each other that we each wrote. The wedding details that I spent many hours on, all of our close friends and family surrounding us, and the toasts were so heartfelt and funny - ok, again, I loved everything! I look forward to watching the video with Bob and Baby Wagner #2 (...and #3?).

We didn't do gifts this year, but we did recently buy a leather couch so I am going to dedicate that as our "leather" anniversary gift to each other.

Thanks poo for a great three years!

5 comments:

Rob said...

3 years already...time flies when you're having fun. love you pooper!!!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I feel so bad that I didn't wish you a happy anniversary on Wednesday...so, happy anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been three years already. Before we know it Bob will be turning 1 and we'll still say we can't believe how time flies!

Melissa said...

So sweet!

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

What a nice anniversary you had :) Gee...I'd love to watch your wedding video again..I wonder where it is???? Oh, yeah - YOU have my video :) (Did you ever locate your copy after the move??) ANYWAY - three down and I wish you dozens and dozens of happy years to come. And someday we WILL be watching that video with BOB and BOBETTE and BOBELINA and....

Dorothy said...

Happy Anniversary! It was a Great day!