Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Faux Tree Escapade

Before



After (thanks, Buddy)



We took a trip to Home Depot looking for a tree to put in our entry way. My mom went with us because she has an eye for these kinds of things. While at Home Depot she suggested we check out Costco because they sometimes have fake trees that look really nice. So off to Costco we went and found this beauty.

As we were walking to the car, we suddenly realized we may not be able to get the tree home unless one of us volunteered to stay behind and hang out at costco for awhile until we dropped the tree off and came back to pick up the stray family member.

After some shoving and maneuvering, we were able to get the tree in the car and it was quite cozy.

I was in the front seat with Rob, I told him I thought something had come between us - my view of Rob:



My mom was enjoying her view in the backseat. Very lush if I do say so myself. Thanks for the photo, mom.



My view of my mom:



I think I had the best seat in the house, er car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tree DEFINIELY looks better than it tastes!! (and I should know)

Melissa said...

The pictures of Rob & your mom remind me of Tool Time (I think that's the name of the show). The one with the neighbor that Tim Allen always got advice with and we never saw his full face. :)

*Bri* said...

The things we'll do to decorate our homes!