I found this recipe on this blog (click on blog to go to blog) and made it the other night. I am adding this to my recipe aresenal because I thought it was pretty tasty and Rob loved it. I forgot to take pictures of the end result but here are pictures of the work in progress.
* 1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey, or ground chicken - I used turkey)
* 1 packet taco seasoning
* 15 oz. tomato sauce
* 8 oz. seashell pasta (I could only find the smaller ones but the recipe creater says the medium and large are good too)
* 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened in microwave (I used fat free)
* 1/2 cup sour cream (I used a cup)
* 8 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Brown the meat, drain. Add taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
3. Mix softened cream cheese and sour cream in separate bowl.
4. Spray bottom of 9x13 pan. Put pasta in bottom of pan.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture over pasta.
6. Spoon ground meat mixture over this.
7. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
8. Bake @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before serving.