Monday, March 26, 2012

Help Me Pick a Wreath, Please!

For our front door, we have a Valentines Day sign, Easter wreath, 4th of July sign, Halloween sign and we get a REAL (fancy!) wreath for Christmas each year from a family friend. We do not hang a wreath or anything on our door for the off months and I've been keeping my eye out for one but haven't found any I love...except for today!

I stumbled upon an etsy store named Wreathink Gifting. I'm a big etsy fan but haven't bought anything from etsy in many months. So anyway, I found some super cute wreaths on her shop that I want but I only need 1. Please let me know which one you like the best!

#1

#2

#3

I think I'm leaning towards #1.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the last one.

Alyssa said...

I do like the "welcome" sign. I think I'll have to sleep on it for a few days...

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

I liked the first one, too...the bright colors would be so pretty on your door :) BTW I love the look of your new blog design!

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

I liked the first one, too...the bright colors would be so pretty on your door :) BTW I love the look of your new blog design!