Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stuck in a Rut.

I want to blog and lately I've actually had some time to blog at night but nothing is coming to me. I don't know why but I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I'm hoping that me putting this out there will somehow make the universe prove me wrong and the weird, random crap that used to happen to me will happen again. Or I might continue to blog about boring stuff. :) There is always Mr. Charlie but I don't want this blog to be a 100% "mommy blog." I want it to be a well rounded blog if you know what I mean. I don't want to blog for the sake of blogging. Ugh, I sound like such a loser.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Loser! Just kidding. I find I have to blog in the morning. Too hard at night. I try to write or start one before anyone wakes up.

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

The "muse" will visit you when you least expect it...I will be doing something random and suddenly I want to blog about something entirely different. So why don't I? I dunno...waiting for things to kick back in, I reckon!