Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stella & Dot.

I'm loving my time home with Charlie and not missing the corporate world (yet). :) I know someday I'll most likely go back but I'm enjoying my time for now.

I co-hosted a Stella & Dot jewelry party a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with their jewelry. I loved it so much that I'm signing up to be a Stylist! I'm super excited. I thought this would be something fun to do part time (probably after Charlie is sleeping), get some girl time in, wear some fun jewelry and make a little money while doing it!

Here are some of my favorite pieces:





If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like to come to my launch party or have your own trunk show, please let me know! Not local but would like information on ordering some jewelry? Just ask and I'll send you the details!

No comments: