Monday, June 13, 2011

Strawberry Picking at Gizdich Ranch.




We had a fun morning with my sister and the girls. We headed over to Gizdich Ranch and got our pickin' on! The girls were really good about picking their berries and would ask "is this one good?" (good means they are red, not white or green). Charlie picked probably 3 berries and I picked the rest. All in all, it was a fun and different (oh, and cheap!) way to spend the morning.







After we picked berries, we quickly browsed the antique store. I wish it wasn't quick but they had some non-kid friendly items and I knew I couldn't trust Charlie in there. Then we headed towards the bakery where the girls had some of their famous apple juice. And before we left, we had to squeeze in some play time at their little play area in the back. I'm looking forward to apple picking in the fall!

No comments: