Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Friends with Benefits

Yup that's right, I have a friend with benefits and its soooooooooo nice. His name is Mike and he works for HP. For every sharks game, HP gives away tickets to their employees via a random raffle. Mike and Sarah have brought Rob and I to sharks games with them three times in the last couple months. I don't know the rules of hockey, nor do I pretend to. I get the basics: team A trys to get their puck in a goal and team B tries to block them. I also know that "four in the net, pizza you get." Even though I don't know the rules but I really like watching hockey games more than any other team sport but only if its live. Sports on TV bore me. So anyway, we went to a game last night (sharks won 5-2, boo ya!) and it was fan appreciation night. Hells ya! You know what that means. Well if you don't it means everyone gets a free sharks blanket upon entering the stadium which I was stoked about and they handed out prizes all night long during the game like home depot cards, cash, concert tickets, jerseys etc. I didn't win anything which I thought was lame but it was fun anyways. So anyway, I want to give a shout out to Mike and Sarah: thanks again guys for a fun night!

No comments: