Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back to the Beach

Rob and I went back to Aptos not this weekend but last weekend. Jen and Brad weren't able to make it but Maryanne and Brian were able to come and we had a great time of walking on the beach, eating good (actually, we ate like college boys in a fraternity, i.e. white castle burgers), played games and got our drink on. Dorothy and Keith graced us with their presence on Sunday morning for breakfast. Below are some pics of our weekend.

Buddy with his Godmom, Dorothy

"Beach Love" -Dorothy



I'm too sexy for this breeze



Buddy telling me I'm crazy in "Dog"



Buddy looking at Daddy


3 comments:

Alison said...

LOL at "too sexy for this beach"!! :) --Alison (MyABCLife)

Unknown said...

i just saw...I MADE THE BLOG!!!!YES!!! i am a great godmom!

Dorothy said...

above comment was me...keith must have been using my laptop...damn it