Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Eating Right or Eating Wrong?

I record Oprah every day since I am at work when it comes on in the afternoon. One of my favorite regulars is Dr. Oz who seems to know all about everything medical/health but today I'm not so sure anymore. I try to eat some sort of low fat meal at lunch (lean cuisine, weight watchers, etc.) but recently purchased these "Eating Right" entrees at Safeway which Dr. Oz personally recommends. Today I heated up my Lemongrass Chicken with brown rice and had another "incident." The first time it happened I thought it was human error but since it happened again I am now blaming the product. For some reason when I heat these delicious (sense my sarcasm?) low fat meals, the tray falls apart. The plastic cracks and I'm left with sauce lying on the communal microwave glass tray which I'm sure everyone appreciates and a flimsy tray that I am trying not to lose my lunch through as I'm transferring it to a paper plate. Since when did chewing on shards of plastic become eating right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they must have gotten a bad batch of trays or something. this has never happened to me.