Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fashion's Night Out.

Join in Fashion's Night Out and support fashion and the economy by shopping my Stella & Dot "Mystery Hostess" Online Trunk Show today until 8:00 pm pacific.

1. Shop online at my eboutique www.stelladot.com/alyssawagner

2. Enter "Mystery" "Hostess" as the name of the Trunk Show Hostess

3. Make a purchase and be entered to win $45-$250 in FREE jewelry and 50% off coupons that the Mystery Hostess will win in a qualified show based on everyone shopping!!!

Encourage your friends to shop and the winning Mystery Hostess will win the maximum hostessing rewards!! The more that is bought, the more free jewelry! Get a head start on your holiday shopping.

I will notify the winner via email.

Having trouble deciding? Here are some of my best sellers:

Soiree Trio Ring ($49)

Soiree Studs - Hematite ($24)





Bardot Spiral - Silver ($49)


Chantilly Lace Earrings ($49)

Good luck!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Can you update your blog with a new post so that I don't have to look at this ring that I want every time I visit your page? :-)