Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday.

My sister and I hosted a party on Saturday and there was lots of wine and Key Lime Pie Martinis that were drunk so needless to say, there were lots of glasses to be washed. I do not like washing dishes by hand so luckily my mother in law gave me these containers that you put your delicates (stemware that is) in the washer and you don't have to worry about breaking them. You can only wash 8 glasses at a time but I'd rather do 2-3 dishwasher loads than wash them all by hand. Love these!


I'm also loving this silk flower arrangement that was created by a wonderful local florist. I love the vase as well which I recently got at Pier 1 Imports.

I'm loving our new weekend of tradition that we started which is going out to breakfast or making a breakfast one day over the weekend. It started on Mother's Day when we went out for breakfast. I love family time!



And finally, these Trader Joe's Mini Brie Bites. 2 points a pop.



Photos courtesy of http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2011/02/cool-product-alert-mini-brie.html (I was too lazy to take a picture)

1 comment:

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!