Friday, April 8, 2011

Help Me.

What would you do?


I found the entryway table of my dreams at Pier 1. Its $500. Here are my options:

Option 1: Buy table at a store 45 minutes away with 20% coupon so price is $400, haul back home.

Option 2: Buy display table at a store 10 minutes away at 50% off so price is $250. Display table has BIG crack in the middle. I'd have to put a runner on it.

I don't think there is anyway to fix the crack at all. Its pretty bad but I can cover it up easily with a runner. But I'm not sure if I like the idea of HAVING to always have a runner on it. But after all, its only $250 so if I change my mind in a few years, big deal. However, I LOVE it so maybe I should spend the extra $150 and get it as beautiful as it can be. Ugh... see the dilemma?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely go with the new one! You don't want to have to deal with that crack forever!

Alyssa said...

We are picking up the NEW table tomorrow. Yeah!