Friday, December 28, 2007

Why a blog? I don't know.

So I always thought blogs were weird. Why would someone have a blog? Who would read their blog? Who is so important where they feel the need to post their thoughts and think people will WANT to read it? Do people really care what other people have written on their blogs? Would anyone read mine? I have no idea, but for some reason, I want a blog.

I really don't know how often I'm going to update this blog or what I will talk about. Knowing me, this may be my one and only entry on this page.

I am going to set a goal for myself to write 1 entry a day for a week and then we'll see what happens from there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogs are pretty neat - just ask Arianna Huffington - she is a very famous blogger - even ran for governor of California once. So ya just never know.......