Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pregnancy Quiz - Week 25 Baby #2

How far along are you? 25 weeks (actually, I'm 27 weeks but this post was supposed to be done a couple weeks ago)



Total weight gain/loss: 21 lbs (I gained 9 lbs in 4 weeks. The nurse said "that must be a mistake" and I said "I'm pretty sure its not" :(

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I know I'm not supposed to sleep on my back but I keep waking up on my back. I did this with Charlie, too, and would just roll over to my side. I still do this but now when I wake up on my back, I feel gross and nauseaus. Not good! I know its my body telling me to roll over but its kind of scary that I always feel like crap when I wake up on my back.

Best moment this week: The best moment of week 25 was when I passed my glucose test. I do have low iron like I did with Charlie.

Movement: Yes! He is very active.

Food cravings: No huge cravings right now.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: I've pinning some cocktails on pinterest that look amazeballs

What I am looking forward to: Our 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday

Other Updates: We spent Sunday morning cleaning out the garage so we can move stuff from the baby's room to the garage so we can then start the nursery! It should be done by this Sunday then we can start painting, etc.

At 25 weeks, Calvin was 1.5 lbs (about the size of a rutabaga), length 13.5 inches

3 comments:

Rob said...

amazeballs

Alison said...

Lookin' GREAT Alyssa!!

Gale Hoover Hammond said...

Great picture! And not to worry...I gained 5 pounds in ONE WEEK...and that was just last Christmas - Yikes!