Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend

On Saturday I had my Stella & Dot launch party and it was a huge success! Since it was my launch party, I acted as the hostess so I received the hostess benefits on top of my commission.  Its a good thing because I really needed to get more jewelry for my display. My sponsor loaned me her jewelry for my launch but now I'm on my own for my upcoming trunk shows. I put in a big order yesterday and will put another order in tomorrow when the Fall line is available. I can't wait to see it! I know it will be available at 3:00 PST for stylists to order and I'm assuming you can view it at that time too. You can check it out at www.stelladot.com/alyssawagner





Then on Sunday, we headed to Aptos for some 4th of July fun and returned yesterday.


No comments: