Thursday, January 3, 2008

OMG

First of all, I know I haven't posted every day which is the goal I set for myself. Truth is, I don't think there is something interesting that happens everyday so I thought quality is better than quality.

Tonight turned out to be an exciting night! Our realtor called and told us someone wants to make an offer on our place! They want to put an offer in which is pretty low so we need to figure out what to tell them (which price we would accept). We are having an open house this weekend so hopefully we will get more interest. We also had another realtor call us today to look at the place (3rd realtor in 5 days). Part of me wants to accept a lower offer (higher than what they want to offer but lower than what we want) so we know it will sell and we can start focusing on the house we really like but the other part (maybe greedy part) wants to see what else we can get....

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: